Most of these scholarships will only take a few minutes to apply to. Some just require filling out a form to enter and others require writing less than 500 words. There are no long essays to write for any of these scholarships!
1. Matinée Multilingual Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by January 5
Submit a 250-500 word blog post on the following topic: How does video enhance the user experience on a webpage? Then, fill out a short online application for a chance to win with Matinée Multilingual!
2. I Have a Dream Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by January 31
In 250 words or less, answer the prompt: What do you dream about? Whether it’s some bizarre dream you had last week, or your hopes for the future, share your dreams.
3. ACS Scholars Award – Up to $5,000 – Apply annually by March 1
Fill out the application form on their website, and submit with your official transcript or grade reports, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of your student aid report.
4. Life Lessons Scholarship Program – $15,000 – Apply annually by March 1
Submit a 500-word essay or a 3 minute video discussing how the death of your parent or guardian affected your life financially or emotionally.
5. Superpower Scholarship – $2,500 – Apply annually by March 31
Submit an online short written response (250 words or less) for the question: Which superhero or villain would you want to change places with for a day and why?
6. Body Gear Guide Scholarship Program – $1,000 – Apply biannually by March 31 & June 30
Email a 100-300 word essay explaining why you should be considered for your scholarship, along with short videos displaying all of your past projects and recommendations from your last professors/teachers.
7. College Jumpstart Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 15 & October 17
Write a personal statement answering one of the listed questions in 250 words or less.
8. Shear Comfort Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply biannually by April 15 & October 15
In 300-600 words, answer the following question: In your opinion, what will be the largest technological development in the automotive industry within the next 5-10 years and how do you plan to be a part of it?
9. All About Education Scholarship – $3,000 – Apply by April 30
Finances can be a serious hinderance to education. In 250 words or less, explain how this scholarship can make a difference in your education life.
10. Fifth Month Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by May 31
Does the number 5 have any significance or meaning to you? Apply for this fun scholarship, write 250 words or less, and you just might win.
11. Do-Over Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by June 30
If you could get one ‘do-over’ in life, what would it be and why?” Write about it in 250 words or less. Don’t let “applying for this scholarship” be that do-over moment for you!
12. Personal Injury Lawyer Student Scholarship Fund – $1,000 – Apply annually by July 31
All you have to do is fill out a short online application form in order to be entered!
13. Hunting Bow Scholarship – $500 – Apply annually by August 15
Fill out a form with your information. Then write 350-500 words about the health benefits of archery for a chance to win.
14. Make Me Laugh Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by August 31
Write a short response in 250 words or less explaining a funny or embarrassing (fact or fiction) event in your life and you could win $1,500.
15. Shout It Out Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by September 30
Submit an online application and in 250 words or less, answer: If you could say one thing to the entire world at once, what would it be and why?
16. Study Abroad Award – $2,000 – Apply by November 1
Thinking of studying abroad? This scholarship can get you one step closer to that goal! Just write a 150-250 word essay on the prompt listed.
17. Education Matters Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply annually by November 30
Submit an online application and write a short response of 250 words or less answering the following question: What would you say to someone who thinks education doesn’t matter, or that college is a waste of time and money?
18. AJ Madison Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by December 1
Answer the following question in 300 words or less for a chance to win: How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?
19. Barbara Lotze Scholarship for Future Teachers – $2,000 – Apply annually by December 1
Are you planning on being a future high school physics teacher? To apply, simply complete their online applications which should include letters of recommendation.
20. 1Dental Scholarship – $500 – Apply annually by December 21
Take a quick, 5-minute market research survey for a chance to win this scholarship!
21. Top Ten List Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by December 31
In 250 words or less, submit an online written response to the prompt: Create a Top Ten List of the top ten reasons you should get this scholarship.
22. CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply annually by December 31
Simply download a form and fill it out as detailed as you can. Then scan and email it with your contact information for a chance to win!
23. Unigo $10K Scholarship – $10,000 – Apply annually by December 31
Submit an online written response to the question: Surprise! You just got elected president. What’s your first tweet? (140 characters or less, including spaces)
Scholarships with Multiple Deadlines
24. Cappex Easy Money College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every month
Cappex offers a monthly drawing to help college students finance their education. All you have to do is fill out a form to win!
25. Cirkled in Scholarship – $2,500 – Multiple Deadlines
Simply write 3 sentences on the listed prompt for a chance to win this scholarship!
26. College Survey Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every month
Fifteen survey responses will earn you an entry into the monthly College Survey Scholarship. You can enter every month, so make sure to come back each month!
27. Do Something Scholarships – Various Amounts – Multiple Deadlines
Take action with DoSomething.org to make social change and enter to win! Some of these take only 5 minutes to enter.
28. Nitro Parent Scholarship – $2,018 – Apply every month
Nitro is offering parents the opportunity to earn this scholarship for their child! All you have to do is complete a short survey and answer 2 short answer questions (50-250 words each.)
29. “No Essay” College Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply every month
This monthly “No Essay” Scholarship is open to all students, including those planning to enroll within the next 12 months. Winners will be determined by random drawing and contacted directly. One entry per person, but you can come back each month to try again.
30. SuperCollege Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every month
Complete the online application for a random drawing. This $1,000 scholarship is open to any students currently enrolled or planning to go to college. The money can be used to pay for tuition, books, computers, room and board or any education-related expense.
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.