TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Unigo’s All About Education Scholarship will give one student $3,000 for explaining why the scholarship will help them achieve their goals. Apply by April 30, 2017.
College is incredibly expensive. Luckily, there are many options out there that help make higher ed just a little bit more affordable. One great option is scholarships, some of which are super easy to apply for. Today I’m sharing one such easy scholarship. All you have to do is explain how the scholarship will help you and you could win $3,000!
Write a response explaining how a $3,000 scholarship will make a difference in your life.
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of the US or the District of Columbia
- Must be currently enrolled (or will enroll by Fall 2023) in a post-secondary institution of higher education
How to Apply
- Submit an online application.
- Write a short response (250 words or less) answering the following:
- How will a $3,000 scholarship for education make a difference in your life?
- Be personal and show who you are in your response. This is your chance to explain just how important education is to you and how this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
- Proofread and check for spelling/grammar errors!
- 250 words isn’t much – so make each of them count!
SEE ALL UNIGO SCHOLARSHIPS
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks