TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Unigo is offering a $1,500 scholarship to a student who shares about the best gift they’ve ever received!
What is the best gift that you’ve ever received? Something that meant more to you than anything you’ve ever gotten? Now is your chance to share and be entered for a chance to win a $1,500 scholarship. Read on for all of the details!
Write about the best gift you ever received and be entered to win $1,500!
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of the US or the District of Columbia
- Must be currently enrolled (or will enroll by Fall 2023) in a post-secondary institution of higher education
How to Apply
- Submit an online application.
- Write a short response (250 words or less) answering the following:
- Not every gift has to be expensive or extravagant. In fact, sometimes it’s the sweet and simple things that make a real difference in our lives. Think back and tell us about something you received as a gift and why it meant so much to you.
- Be personal and honest in your response! Do you have an interesting or heartwarming story about gift giving/receiving? Share it!
- Proofread and avoid grammar/spelling errors.
- 250 words isn’t a lot – so make each of them count!
SEE ALL UNIGO SCHOLARSHIPS
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks