TUN Scholarship Index
Unigo is offering a $1,500 scholarship to someone who can make them laugh! Apply by August 31, 2016.
Are you a funny person? Do you love making other people laugh? Well then do I have a scholarship opportunity for you! (Note: even if you are a very serious, unfunny person, you can still apply). Unigo is offering one comedian $1,500 for sharing their funniest story.
Write a short response explaining a funny or embarrassing (fact or fiction) event in your life and you could win $1,500.
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of the US or the District of Columbia
- Must be currently enrolled (or will enroll by Fall 2022) in a post-secondary institution of higher education
How to Apply
- Submit an online application
- Write a short response (250 words or less) answering the following:
- Describe an incident in your life, funny or embarrassing, fact or fiction, and make us laugh!
- Be creative and, most importantly, FUNNY!
- Proofread and check for spelling/grammar errors! Keep it short and to the point!
SEE ALL UNIGO SCHOLARSHIPS
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks