TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Undergraduate students enrolled, or planning to enroll, in physics teacher preparation curricula and high school seniors entering such programs are eligible.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
This scholarship can be won by the same person for four years!
- Applicants must declare their intent to prepare for, and engage in, a career in physics teaching at the high school level and must, at the time the scholarship funds are received by the student, be:
- an undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited two-year college, four-year college or a university; or a high school senior accepted for such enrollment.
- pursuing, or planning to pursue, a course of study leading toward a career in teaching high school physics.
- showing promise of success in their studies.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
How to Apply:
- To apply simply complete their online application which should include letters of recommendation.
Deadline: December 1
Make sure you meet all the requirement before submitting your application!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks