TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Unigo is offering a $1,500 scholarship for a student who explains what they wish they could do-over. Apply by June 30, 2017.
We’ve all made mistakes at one point or another in our lives. Have you ever wished you could re-do a specific moment or action to make things better? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Read on for details about a great scholarship that wants to know about these re-do moments – and will award $1,500 for the best response!
Write about what you would do-over in your life for a chance at $1,500.
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of the US or the District of Columbia
- Must be currently enrolled (or will enroll by Fall 2023) in a post-secondary institution of higher education
How to Apply
- Submit an online application.
- Write a short response (250 words or less) answering the following:
- If you could get one do-over moment in life, what would it be any why?
- Show your personality in your response. Be honest, direct, inspirational. Share your mistake, how you would re-do it and why.
- Proofread and avoid grammar/spelling errors.
- 250 words isn’t much – make sure to make each word count by eliminating unnecessary ones!
SEE ALL UNIGO SCHOLARSHIPS
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks