TUN Scholarship Index
Unigo’s Fifth Month Scholarship offers $1,500 to a student who understands the importance of “five.” Apply by May 31, 2017. High-five, anyone?
May is an interesting and often exciting time of the year. For us college students, it means the end of another long (but productive) school year, and the start of summer. May is also the fifth month of the year, and Unigo wants to know why the number five is important to you. By sharing your ideas, you could win $1,500!
Write a letter explaining why the number five is important for a chance at $1,500!
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of the US or the District of Columbia
- Must be currently enrolled (or will enroll by Fall 2023) in a post-secondary institution of higher education
How to Apply
- Submit an online application.
- Write a short response (250 words or less) answering the following:
- May is the 5th month of the year. Write a letter to the number five explaining why five is important. Be serious or be funny.
- It’s up to you to decide which direction you want to take this letter. You could be completely serious and personal, or aim for funny and anecdotal. Up to you.
- Proofread and check for grammar/spelling errors.
- 250 words isn’t much – make each one count and delete the unnecessary ones!
SEE ALL UNIGO SCHOLARSHIPS
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks