TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Unigo’s Top Ten List Scholarship is awarding $1,500 to a student who shares why they deserve to win. Apply by December 31, 2016.
Unigo is back to offer you an opportunity to share just what’s so wonderful about yourself. Narrow that list down to 10 and you could win $1,500 for your efforts! Super cool, right?
Create a top ten list of reasons you should get this scholarship for a chance at $1,500.
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of the US or the District of Columbia
- Must be currently enrolled (or will enroll by Fall 2022) in a post-secondary institution of higher education
How to Apply
- Submit an online application.
- Write a short response (250 words or less) answering the following:
- Create a Top Ten List of the top ten reasons you should get this scholarship.
- Be creative, personable, funny, serious… whatever you want to be! Share reasons that are personal and raw or stick to witty rhetoric, it’s up to you!
- Proofread and avoid grammar/spelling errors!
SEE ALL UNIGO SCHOLARSHIPS
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks