TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Offered each month, the $2,000 “No Essay” Scholarship is open to all students and those planning on enrolling within 12 months.
The monthly winner is picked by random drawing!
This is a monthly scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back every month!
It takes about 45 seconds to fill out the application to apply for this scholarship. High schoolers, adults looking to head back to school, current college students and anyone else looking to attend college or graduate school within the next 12 months can apply.
- Open to all high school, college, and graduate students and those planning to enroll within 12 months.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States. International students with valid visas are also eligible.
- Must currently attend, or within the next 12 months plan to enroll in, a high school or college listed on niche.com, or be the parent of a student who falls into one of those categories.
- Only one entry allowed per person per month. A new winner will be chosen every month.
- Scholarships or prizes will be awarded directly to the winners.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and posted on http://scholarships.niche.com/winners/.
PRIVACY: The information obtained from your application may be used by the scholarship provider (NICHE.com) and its affiliates. More information relating to this, and opt out procedures, can be found on their site.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.