➛ Here are 30 scholarships with November deadlines that total $47,250.
Pssttt! Apply to our very own Broke College Student Scholarship!& before you go ahead and apply to these scholarships, it might be a good idea to read The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks first. Good luck! 👊
1. ChooseWhat Self-Employment Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by November 1 & April 1
Summary: If you’re a student who’s self employed then this scholarship could really help you!
2. Study Abroad Award – $2,000 – Apply by November 1
Summary: If you want to study abroad, this scholarship can get you one step closer to that goal!
3. Thomas J. Henry Leadership Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by November 1 & July 1
Summary: Whether you consider yourself a leader or know great leaders, explain the importance of leadership for a chance to win $1,000!
4. Xtremegaminerd Annual Scholarship Program – $500 – Apply biannually by November 1 & May 1
Summary: Are you a fan of PC gaming? Then this is the scholarship for you.
5. CouponoBox Smart Student Scholarship – $500 – Apply annually by November 5
Summary: Do you know any great money-saving tips? You can write about them to win this scholarship!
6. ATOPDAILY Scholarship Program – $1,000 – Apply by November 11
Summary: ATOPDAILY is offering this $1,000 scholarship to a student who writes about their inspiration in life.
7. Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarship – $2,500 – Apply annually by November 12
Summary: Students with a LD who demonstrate the importance of self-advocacy are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
8. Anne Ford Scholarship – $10,000 – Apply annually by November 12
Summary: Students with a LD who demonstrate the importance of self-advocacy are eligible to apply for this $10,000 scholarship and receive $2,500 over the course of four years.
9. Bella Ballroom Excellence in Performing Arts Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by November 15
Summary: For those of you majoring in the arts in college, there is a wonderful way to earn $1,000. Simply turn in a video illustrating your artistic abilities and answer a short essay prompt for your chance to win $1,000!
10. Bryant Legal Group PC Annual College Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply by November 15
Summary: This scholarship is for law majors! Write an article about why you’re choosing a career in law and how you envision to make a difference in the industry.
11. Start Standing Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by November 15
Summary: If you’re a firm believer in exercise, then this might be the scholarship for you! Write a 1,000-2,000 word essay answering three questions about the long-term benefits of healthy choices!
12. Zumper Apartments Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by November 15
Summary: If you consider yourself active in your school and knowledgable about the best places to live around campus, then apply for this scholarship – all you need to do is write an essay demonstrating your knowledge and experience.
13. DealSpotr Couponing in College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by November 16 & TBD
Summary: If you’re a college student, you’re always looking for ways to save money. What’s the single most creative way you’ve saved money in college? Your idea can win you $1,000.
14. Advancement of Women in Sports & Entertainment Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by November 17 & June 14
Summary: This scholarship is for women who desire to work and contribute their efforts in the fields of Communication Studies, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies or Journalism. Four $1,000 scholarships are given annually – two each semester!
15. Best Counseling Degrees Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply biannually by November 15 & April 15
Summary: If you are pursuing a career in counseling, then this scholarship is for you!
16. PDFelement Scholarship Program – $1,000 – Apply by November 19
Summary: Get creative with this scholarship!
17. AED Superstore Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by November 30
Summary: Spread the word about sudden cardiac arrest and you can earn $1,000 in scholarship money!
18. Bachus and Schanker Semiannual Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply by November 30
Summary: Amendments are important to think about. This scholarship asks you to think critically about the 7th amendment for a chance to win $2,000!
19. Education Matters Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply by November 30
Summary: You’re in college, so you think education matters, right? Express your thoughts for a chance to win $5,000 toward your education!
20. Unlimited Cellular Scholarship Program – $1,800 – Apply by November 30
Summary: Write about online shopping to enter this scholarship!
21. Cappex Easy Money College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every month
Summary: Cappex offers a monthly drawing to help college students finance their education. Just fill out a form for a chance to win.
22. Cirkled in Scholarship – $2,500 – Multiple Deadlines
Summary: Simply write 3 sentences on the listed prompt for a chance to win this scholarship!
23. College Survey Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every month
Summary: Fifteen survey responses will earn you an entry into the monthly College Survey Scholarship. You can enter every month, so make sure to come back each month!
24. Courage to Grow Scholarship – $500 – Apply every month
Summary: Do you think you deserve a scholarship? What makes you deserving? Courage to Grow wants to know why – a good answer can get you $500.
25. Do Something Scholarships – Various Amounts – Multiple Deadlines
Summary: Take action with DoSomething.org to make social change and enter to win! Some of these take only 5 minutes to enter.
26. Nitro Parent Scholarship – $2,018 – Apply every month
Summary: Nitro is offering parents the opportunity to earn this scholarship for their child! All you have to do is complete a short survey and complete the social media component!
27. “No Essay” College Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply every month
Summary: It takes about 45 seconds to fill out the application to apply for this scholarship. High schoolers, adults looking to head back to school, current college students and anyone else looking to attend college or graduate school within the next 12 months can apply.
28. SuperCollege Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every month
Summary: Complete the online application for a random drawing. This $1,000 scholarship is open to any students currently enrolled or planning to go to college. The money can be used to pay for tuition, books, computers, room and board or any education-related expense.
29. You Deserve It! Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply monthly
Summary: Sign up for ScholarshipOwl to get entered to win this scholarship!
30. #ShareTheGoals Scholarship – $10,000 – Monthly Winners Plus A Grand Winner
Summary: The University Network believes that all students and educators should be aware of The Global Goals and thus have created this scholarship to help get the word out.