TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Cirkled in is an award-winning electronic portfolio platform for students to showcase themselves in the best possible way and increase their success rate. In order to further help out students, they are offering this $2,500 scholarship!
In 3 sentences, answer the scholarship prompt for a chance to win $2,500 with Cirkled in!
About Cirkled in:
Cirkled in is an award-winning electronic portfolio platform for students to showcase themselves in the best possible way and increase their success rate. Cirkled in’s secure, cloud-based, mobi
- You must be at least 13-years-old to apply for this scholarship. The cash can be applied to any educational need including high school.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia to be eligible.
- You must be currently enrolled in a school to be eligible. Homeschool qualifies as well.
How to Apply for the Cirkled in Scholarship:
- Create a free account with Cirkled in.
- Click the “Apply Now” button on their scholarship page.
- Submit your response to the prompt question.
Increase your chances of winning by completing your portfolio at least 50%. One winner will be selected based on profile completeness and your prompt write up.
Deadline: Every Quarter
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.