TUN Scholarship Index
Bryant Legal Group PC is a Chicago law firm helping clients obtain insurance benefits that have been denied. Providing this $2,000 scholarship is a way for the firm to give back to the community and further assist those seeking higher education!
This scholarship is for law majors! Write an article about why you’re choosing a career in law and how you envision to make a difference in the industry.
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college.
- Must be enrolling in or show proof that you are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming school semester. (Can be four year university or community college.)
- Must intend to pursue a degree in law.
- Must submit application materials via email by November 15th. Late applications will not be considered.
- By entering, give permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. Bryant Legal Group PC will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay between 1,000 – 1,200 words that provides insight to why you are choosing a legal career and how you envision to make a difference in the industry.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information and attach your essay.
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Social media links (if applicable)
Deadline: November 15