Everything is expensive. Tuition, books, dorm-room stuff and even that Starbucks Vanilla Latte. It all adds up and the debt keeps piling up. It’s scary. But … we are here for you! TUN is an advocate for college students. We have now created the Student Save Engine that helps you find the cheapest prices on stuff you want from thousands of stores through student discounts, exclusive coupons and other deals. We want to make our product better, and would love to hear what you would like to save on.
A total of 5,888 dollars will be awarded to 1 winner.
How to apply:
1. Create a brief essay, video or infographic that tells us about:
- The best deal you found using the Student Save Engine, and how that helped you; OR
- Things/brands you could not find using the Student Save Engine, and why that is important to you.
2. You can apply ANY of the following ways:
Send your submission by email to email@example.com.
Tag us with your submission!
Use the hashtags #StudentSaveEngine and #TUNscholarship at the end of your posts.
By Pinterest (for Infographic submissions):
Use the hashtags #StudentSaveEngine and #TUNscholarship in your pin description and link your pin to this scholarship post. *** The infographic must detail your ideas.
- Essays must be less than 500 words
- Entries will be judged based on:
- 50% = Thoughtfulness of response
- 30% = Relevance to prompt
- 15% = Quality of composition
- 5% = Grammatical accuracy
- Applicants must be:
- Current college students or high school seniors
- Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, directors or owners of TUN, Inc.
Deadlines: You can apply up to two times during the 2018-19 school year. You can apply once before December 31, 2018 (11:59 p.m. EST) for the Fall Semester and before June 15, 2019 (11:59 p.m. EST) for the Spring Semester.
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.