TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Nitro cares about helping parents fund their children’s college education. That’s why they are offering PARENTS the opportunity to earn a $2,018 scholarship for their child who is enrolling in a college for the first time in the upcoming school year.
How To Apply:
1. Complete the Scholarship Survey Questions.
2. Complete the social component of the application:
a) Choose a platform (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) and then follow and/or like @NitroCollege on your chosen platform.
b) Post a photo or tweet telling the world how Nitro helps you pay for college using the hashtag #NitroParent.
- The Nitro Parent Scholarship is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who have a child who is enrolling in an accredited college or university for the first time (will be a freshman) in the upcoming (2017-2018) school year.
- NOTE: The check for the scholarship winner will be sent directly to the college or university.
- Quality of submission (25%)
- Completeness of submission (25%)
- Creativity of ideas in short essay response (25%)
- Creativity of social media element (25%)
- December 31, 2017
- January 31, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- March 31, 2018
- April 30, 2018
- May 31, 2018
- June 30, 2018
- July 31, 2018
- August 31, 2018
- September 30, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- December 31, 2018