Spring is in the air! Make this April a productive month by applying for these scholarships.
Here are 20 scholarships with April deadlines – apply away before the month flies by!
1. Study Hard Challenge Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply by April 1
Write a 150-250 word essay about your study motivation. “What dream motivates you to succeed at study? What’s the ultimate goal that will keep you going when things are difficult? Is it just to pass the course and get a qualification, or something more than that?” This is an annuall scholarship!
2. Stop Texting and Driving Video Contest – $1,000 – Apply annually by April 3
The growing number of teens involved in life-altering accidents with such a solvable cause is heart-breaking. That’s why Raybin & Weissman P.C decided to do what they can by offering 3 students the opportunity to receive a $1,000 college scholarship for creating a video to help others from texting and driving.
3. Tactical Tutor Marketing Scholarship -$1,000 – Apply quarterly (Next Deadline: April 15)
Tactical Tutor provides a quarterly $1,000 scholarship to undergraduate and graduate students with a passion for marketing and the great outdoors!
4. Verbal Ink Transcription Services Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by April 15
For those of you born with the natural gift of self expression, this is for you! Verbal Ink is here to offer you a $1,500 scholarship.
5. Pelican Water Sustainability Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply biannually by April 15 and October 15
Pelican Water Systems seeks to support the next generation of leaders and innovators who display integrity, passion, and a commitment to excellence to find sustainable solutions to protect our world’s most important resource.
6. College Jumpstart Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 15 & October 17
The College JumpStart Scholarship is an annual, merit-based competition meant to award motivated students.
7. Ronald D. Weiss College Scholarship Contest– $2,500 – Apply annually by April 21
In an effort to help a new generation meet their educational costs, Mr. Weiss is pleased to announce that he is offering incoming and existing college students an opportunity to win a $2,500 college scholarship!
8. E-waste Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by April 30
In a 140 characters, complete the sentence The most important reason to care about e-waste is… and you could win a $1,000 scholarship!
9. Return 2 College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by April 30
Write three sentences for a chance to win $1,000!
10. CARiD Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 30 and October 31
This $1,000 CARiD Scholarship simply requires you to submit a photo inspired by any aspect of the automotive industry.
11. Carpet and Flooring Liquidators Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 30 and October 31
Carpet and flooring Liquidators is offering a $1,000 scholarship each semester to a bright, dedicated student who is pursuing or intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree in whatever field interests them the most!
12. Freedom of Speech PSA Contest – $2,500 – Apply annually by April 30
The NAB Education holds an annual Freedom of Speech PSA contest in order to encourage students to explore the importance of free speech. Create a short PSA for your chance at a $2,500 scholarship!
13. Get Reviewed Internet Marketing Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by April 30
Get Reviewed seeks to encourage students with a passion for Entrepreneurship and Internet Marketing by offering this annual scholarship of $1,000!
14. Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply annually by April 30
This scholarship is designed to help entrepreneurs pay for the high costs of receiving an education and help them on their path to entrepreneurship!
15. Kitchen Cabinet Kings Entrepreneur Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply by April 30
Kitchen Cabinet Kings, a proud supporter of entrepreneurs, hosts this $5,000 scholarship contest to help you pay for college!
16. HIBR Scholarship Program – $1,000 – Apply annually by April 30
HIBR, an online bedding company, is offering a $1,000 scholarship to incoming undergraduates who want to help shape the world!
17. MoolahSPOT Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by April 30 & December 31
The $1,000 MoolahSPOT Scholarship is sponsored by MoolahSPOT.com and helps students of any age pay for higher education. The scholarship competition is based on a short essay.
18. RentHop Apartment Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 30 & August 31
As Renthop continues to “modernize” real-estate, they’ve also managed to offer you a $1,000 scholarship and an optional internship position.
19. Shipdig.com Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 30 and September 30
Applicants must write a 500-1,000 word essay on an interesting item they received in the mail. The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship from shipdig.com!
20. All About Education Scholarship – $3,000 – Apply by April 30
Unigo’s All About Education Scholarship will give one student $3,000 for explaining why the scholarship will help them achieve their goals.