*Last updated February 2018
Spring is in the air! Make this April a productive month by applying for these scholarships.
Here are 20 scholarships with April deadlines – apply away before the month flies by!
1. Project Yellow Light Hunter Garner Radio Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply annually by April 1
Create a radio ad that sends the message to stop distracted driving, and you could win this scholarship.
2. Project Yellow Light Hunter Garner Video Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply annually by April 1
Create a video that can encourage your friends to avoid distracted driving for a chance to win this scholarship.
3. Study Hard Challenge Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply by April 1
Write a 150-250 word essay about your study motivation. “What dream motivates you to succeed at study? What’s the ultimate goal that will keep you going when things are difficult? Is it just to pass the course and get a qualification, or something more than that?” This is an annuall scholarship!
4. National Candy Technologists Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply annually by April 2
Calling all science majors! Simply submit an application and you could win $5,000 towards your tuition.
5. Walmart Dependent Scholarship Program – $13,000 – Apply annually by April 2
Eligibility for applicants of the Walmart Dependent Scholarship Program are based on financial need and academic achievement.
6. Stop Texting and Driving Video Contest – $1,000 – Apply annually by April 3
The growing number of teens involved in life-altering accidents with such a solvable cause is heart-breaking. That’s why Raybin & Weissman P.C decided to do what they can by offering 3 students the opportunity to receive a $1,000 college scholarship for creating a video to help others from texting and driving.
7. College Jumpstart Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 15 & October 17
The College JumpStart Scholarship is an annual, merit-based competition meant to award motivated students.
8. Pelican Water Sustainability Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply biannually by April 15 and October 15
Pelican Water Systems seeks to support the next generation of leaders and innovators who display integrity, passion, and a commitment to excellence to find sustainable solutions to protect our world’s most important resource.
9. Red Thread Foundation Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by April 15
Women of an international background, including foreign students, immigrants, or first-generation Americans who will be first-year entrants to a U.S. college or university program in Fall 2018 are eligible to apply to the Red Thread Foundation Scholarship.
10. Verbal Ink Transcription Services Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by April 15
For those of you born with the natural gift of self expression, this is for you! Verbal Ink is here to offer you a $1,500 scholarship.
11. Ronald D. Weiss College Scholarship Contest– $2,500 – Apply annually by April 21
In an effort to help a new generation meet their educational costs, Mr. Weiss is pleased to announce that he is offering incoming and existing college students an opportunity to win a $2,500 college scholarship!
12. College Ready Now Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by April 29
College Ready Now will award this scholarship to high school seniors in low income communities in need of financial support for college.
13. E-waste Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by April 30
In a 140 characters, complete the sentence The most important reason to care about e-waste is… and you could win a $1,000 scholarship!
14. Return 2 College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by April 30
Write three sentences for a chance to win $1,000!
15. Carpet and Flooring Liquidators Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 30 and October 31
Carpet and flooring Liquidators is offering a $1,000 scholarship each semester to a bright, dedicated student who is pursuing or intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree in whatever field interests them the most!
16. Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply annually by April 30
This scholarship is designed to help entrepreneurs pay for the high costs of receiving an education and help them on their path to entrepreneurship!
17. MoolahSPOT Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by April 30 & December 31
The $1,000 MoolahSPOT Scholarship is sponsored by MoolahSPOT.com and helps students of any age pay for higher education. The scholarship competition is based on a short essay.
18. RentHop Apartment Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 30 & August 31
As Renthop continues to “modernize” real-estate, they’ve also managed to offer you a $1,000 scholarship and an optional internship position.
19. SlickDeals Student Scholarship Program – $2,500 – Apply annually by April 30
Write a 500-word essay on your best money-saving tips for college to win this scholarship.
20. All About Education Scholarship – $3,000 – Apply by April 30
Unigo’s All About Education Scholarship will give one student $3,000 for explaining why the scholarship will help them achieve their goals.