TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Carpet and flooring Liquidators is offering a $1,000 scholarship each semester to a bright, dedicated student who is pursuing or intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree in whatever field interests them the most.
This is an biannual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each semester!
Help yourself out and apply for this scholarship for a chance to win $1,000!
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay responding to the following question : Why are you a good candidate to receive this award?
- Submit an official high school transcript.
- Apply by filling out their online form.
Fall: April 30
Spring: October 31
For more information and to apply, click the green button below.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks