TUN Scholarship Index
The College JumpStart Scholarship is an annual, merit-based competition meant to award motivated students.
Write a 250-word personal statement and you can win a $1,000 scholarship!
- Must be a high school 10th-12th grader, college student or non-traditional student.
- Must be a U.S citizen or legal resident.
- Must attend or plan to attend an accredited 2-year, 4-year or vocational / trade school in the U.S.
- Must be committed to using education to better your life and that of your family and/or community.
How to Apply:
- Write a personal statement answering one of the following questions in 250 words or less.
- What are your educational goals?
- How will winning this scholarship help you attain your goals?
- Write about a time when “hard work” paid off.
- Describe your experience with community service and volunteering and how that has affected you and your outlook.
- Fill out their application.
Deadlines: April 15 and October 17 every year.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks