TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
As Renthop continues to “modernize” real-estate, they’ve also managed to offer you a $1,000 scholarship and an optional internship position.
This is a biannual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each semester!
Finding an apartment to rent, in addition to paying for college, just got a TUN easier.
- You must be a current student in an eligible undergraduate program or a graduating high school senior, working towards a bachelors degree or associates degree.
- To apply, send an essay under 500 words that concisely answers the question: “Technology is changing every aspect of our daily lives, from searching for real estate to phones in our pocket that are more powerful than anyone would have imagined a generation prior. In the next 5 years, what do you feel will be the most profound changes that impact college graduates, their careers, and their personal lives? To what extent are those cultural and societal shifts aligned with your personal ambitions, your school degree program, and the RentHop values?”
- Send your completed essay to email@example.com.
- Cash scholarship of $1000
- A part-time or full-time internship with RentHop (optional)
Deadlines: April 30 & August 31
- Renthop reserves the right to disqualify any applicant who they feel has violated the letter or spirit of the rules.
- In the event a particular winner is disqualified, RentHop will choose a replacement winner within 30 days and continue with the remainder of the official timeline.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks