You won’t have to write an essay to apply for any of these scholarships, not even a paragraph!
Scholarships with Multiple Deadlines
1. “No Essay” College Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply every month
It takes about 45 seconds to fill out the application to apply for this scholarship. High schoolers, adults looking to head back to school, current college students and anyone else looking to attend college or graduate school within the next 12 months can apply.
2. Nitro Parent Scholarship – $2,018 – Apply every month
Nitro is offering parents the opportunity to earn this scholarship for their child! All you have to do is complete a short survey and complete the social media component!
3. Cappex Easy Money College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every month
Cappex offers a monthly drawing to help college students finance their education. Just fill out a form for a chance to win.
4. College Survey Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every month
Fifteen survey responses will earn you an entry into the monthly College Survey Scholarship. You can enter every month, so make sure to come back each month!
5. Do Something Scholarships – Various Amounts – Multiple Deadlines
Take action with DoSomething.org to make social change and enter to win! Some of these take only 5 minutes to enter.
6. CARiD Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by October 31 & April 30
Are you obsessed with cars? Here is your chance to prove it with a super easy $1,000 scholarship! All you need is a photo. That’s right, with just one photo you can win $1,000.
Scholarships with Single Deadlines
7. Return 2 College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by January 31
All you have to do is fill out a quick form for a chance to win.
8. ACS Scholars Award – Up to $5,000 – Apply annually by March 1
Fill out the application form on their website, and submit with your official transcript or grade reports, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of your student aid report.
9. Emergency Dentist Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by June 1
We’ve all thought about which superpowers we would want. Make a video about what superpower you would want and win up to $1,000!
10. ResumeCompanion Annual Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by July 15
Create a resume for a fictional or a nonfictional character for a chance to win $1,000.
11. Personal Injury Lawyer Student Scholarship Fund – $1,000 – Apply annually by July 31
All you have to do is fill out a short online application form and consider downloading two apps in order to be entered!
12. Barbara Lotze Scholarship for Future Teachers – $2,000 – Apply annually by December 1
Are you planning on being a future high school physics teacher? To apply, simply complete their online applications which should include letters of recommendation.
13. Online Resume Builder’s Annual Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by December 15
Create the best resume you can. This resume does not have to be based on your actual life. They just want to see the best resume you can possibly make. Some of the past winning resumes have included super heroes, TV characters, and professionals.
14. 1Dental Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by December 21
Take a quick, 5-minute market research survey for a chance to win this scholarship!
15. CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply annually by December 31
Simply download a form and fill it out as detailed as you can. Then scan and email it with your contact information for a chance to win!