TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
As part of the student loan advocacy, Nitro is offering a $5,000 scholarship.
This scholarship is offered four times a year. Bookmark this page and check back every few months!
Nitro aims to bridge the gap in tuition, hence this scholarship. As an added bonus, you have another chance to earn a $1,000 scholarship by recommending this scholarship your friends after you apply. If your friend includes your name in their application and wins, you also get a $1,000. There is no limit – invite as many friends as you wish!
How To Apply:
1. Complete the Scholarship Survey Questions.
2. Answer three (3) short-answer questions:
Pssst, these are the three (3) questions they ask, in case you want to write out your answers prior to filling out the application. (You’re welcome.😚)
a) Visit NitroCollege.com, read an article or two and then tell us something you learned that you didn’t know before about paying for college. Be sure to mention the URL of the page where you learned this. (in 50 to 250 words).
b) There has recently been much discussion in the media about the rising costs of higher education. What plan or idea would you propose to make paying for college easier and more affordable (in 50 to 250 words)?
c) How will college make you a better person (in 50 to 250 words)?
3. Complete the social component of the application:
a) Choose a platform (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) to post the social component to complete your application.
b) Follow @NitroCollege on your chosen platform, then add your post, photo or tweet telling Nitro why you are most excited to go to college using the hashtag #NitroCollege.
4. If applicable, enter who referred the scholarship to you (or refer your friends) for a chance to win extra scholarship money!
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university for the upcoming school year.
- Quality of submission (25%)
- Completeness of submission (25%)
- Creativity of ideas in short essay response (25%)
- Creativity of social media element (25%)
- January 31
- February 28
- March 31
- April 30
- May 31
- June 30
- July 31
- August 31
- September 30
- October 31
- November 30
- December 31