Each of these schools outperforms the median for post-graduation salaries!
Colleges to consider for a 16 ACT score:
Universities are sorted by the average price paid by students who received Pell Grants last year. In-state tuition is used for public universities. Click on the school name to see a full analysis.
- John A Gupton College, Nashville, TN – $5,433
- Coppin State University, Baltimore, MD – $9,346
- Prairie View A & M University, Prairie View, TX – $10,795
- Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA – $14,507
- Bowie State University, Bowie, MD – $14,826
- Wilberforce University, Wilberforce, OH – $14,875
- Chowan University, Murfreesboro, NC – $16,854
- University of Pittsburgh-Titusville, Titusville, PA – $16,931
- Boston Baptist College, Boston, MA – $17,822
- Lincoln University, Lincoln University, PA – $18,395
- Central Penn College, Summerdale, PA – $18,738
- Wesley College, Dover, DE – $23,160
- Bacone College, Muskogee, OK – $26,178