*Updated on January 2018
Wow, January really flew by…!
Here are 12 scholarships with February deadlines – apply away before the month flies by!
1. Harriet Fitzgerald Scholarship – $10,000 – Apply annually by February 1
The Sunflower Initiative wants to help provide financial support for a young woman seeking to attend a woman’s college. Just fill out an application form and submit along with your transcript, SAT report, and letters of recommendation.
2. The Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship – $30,000 – Apply annually by February 1
The Jackie Robinson Foundation provides scholarships of up to $30,000 over four years to minority high school students demonstrating financial need and showing leadership potential. Answer four essay questions, and submit a letter of recommendation along with your SAT scores to win!
3. MusicAuthority Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by February 1
MusicAuthority is proud to offer their inaugural scholarship to current and prospective students and will be offering this scholarship on a continual basis to help promote higher education in the United States. Write a 2,000 word essay on how music has influenced your life, for a chance to win $1,000.
4. WH (Howie) McClennan Scholarship – $10,000 – Apply annually by February 1
The International Association of Fire Fighters is offering this scholarship to children of fire fighters who lost their lives on the job. Fill out the application form, and submit with your transcript, brief statement, and letters of recommendation to apply.
5. We The Students Essay Contest – $5,000 – Apply annually by February 5
Answer the prompt in 500-800 words for a chance to win up to $5,000 with We the Students!
6. The Levin Firm Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by February 15
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, Levin Firm offers a bi-yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are have great ideas for car safety.
7. The Christophers “You Can Make a Difference” Poster Contest *Only for high school students* – $1,000 – Apply annually by February 19
Design a poster based on the idea: “One person can make a difference,” for a chance to win $1,000.
8. The Gordon A. Rich Memorial Foundation – $50,000 – Apply annually by February 20
If your parents have or had a career in the financial services industry, you are eligible for this scholarship with the Gordon A. Rich Memorial Foundation.
9. LAGRANT Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship – $2,500 – Apply by February 28
The LAGRANT Foundation is awarding a $2,500 scholarship to a student who best outlines their career goals and has the potential to increase the awareness of and embrace diversity in their community.
10. Parentinn Cyberbullying Prevention for Teens Scholarship – $1,250 – Apply annually by February 28
Parentinn will award $1,250 to the student who proposes the best solution to stopping cyberbullying.
11. Sweet & Simple Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by February 28
Unigo is offering a $1,500 scholarship to a student who shares about the best gift they’ve ever received – so easy!
12. #ShareTheGoals Scholarship – $10,000 – Monthly Winners Plus A Grand Winner
Do you want to make the world a better place? Do you care for the poor, fight for your rights, and strive to make peace with everyone? Educate yourself and those around you and help create awareness for the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, for your chance to win a grand prize!