If you have a grade point average of 3.0 (or higher), you qualify for the below 22 scholarships. If you don’t meet the grade requirement, no worries – you can apply to these easy scholarships.
⇣ Click on the titles below to see the full details about each scholarship! ⇣
1. Courage to Grow Scholarship – $500 – Apply every month
Do you think you deserve a scholarship? What makes you deserving? Courage to Grow wants to know why – a good answer can get you $500. You can apply every month. You must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher to apply.
2. Tree Center Scholarship – $500 – Apply by the 20th of each quarter
The Tree Center Scholarship gives you the chance to create real change in the world by being innovative, taking risks, and using your talents to help other people (while getting rewarded!). You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
3. Spread the Word on Safety Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by January 6
Write an essay on one of your chosen topics on safety (300-500 words) and share with your friends for a chance to win $1,000. You must have a GPA of 3.2 or higher to apply.
4. The NYWICI Scholarship Program – Up to $10,000 – Apply annually by January 26
This scholarship is for students from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvannia studying communications!
5. Business Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply Annually by January 29
Write a 600 to 1,000 word essay explaining what you hope to accomplish during your collegiate and professional career. You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
6. Straight “A” Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply Annually by February 26
The hosts of this scholarship are redefining the definition of “Straight A’s”! If you’re a high school student with a minimum 3.0 GPA, apply to this scholarship for a chance to win.
7. LAGRANT Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship – $2,500 – Apply by February 28
The LAGRANT Foundation is awarding a $2,500 scholarship and a trip to Detroit for a career building workshop to a student who writes the best essay about increasing awareness about diversity in the fields of advertising, marketing and public relations, as well as in one’s community. You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
8. Wendy Jackson Hall Memorial Scholarship – $15,000 – Apply by March 1
Are you passionate about art and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher? Then submit five pieces of your best artwork, and you could win this scholarship!
9. Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship – $500 – Apply biannually by March 30 & September 30
The Odenza Marketing Group awards a $500 scholarship twice a year to students who are working to pursue their dreams. You must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher to apply.
10. Start Standing Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by March 31 & November 15
Write a 1,000-2,000 word essay answering a few questions about health and exercise, and you could win $1,000! You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
11. National Candy Technologists Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply biannually by April 2
Calling all science majors! Simply submit an application and you could win $5,000 towards your tuition.
12. Pelican Water Sustainability Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply biannually by April 15 and October 15
Does sustainability rank high on your list of concerns? Pelican Water Systems seeks to support the next generation of leaders and innovators who display integrity, passion, and commitment to find sustainable solutions to protect our world’s most important resource. You must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher to apply.
13. Astanza Q-Switched Laser Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by June 30
Astanza provides a merit-based $2,500 scholarship each year to a highly motivated college student in the science field. You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
14. Spokeo Connections Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by July 1 & December 9
Do you like connecting with people? Do you consider yourself creative? Then this is the scholarship for you! Spokeo offers this $1,000 scholarship every semester. You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
15. Clubs of America Scholarship Award — $1,000 — Apply annually by August 31
Write an essay of no fewer than 600 words about your career aspirations and how your current course load will help you achieve success in your career. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Thinking outside the box is encouraged! You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
16. Ivein Health and Wellness Scholarship – $2,500 – Apply biannually by August 31 & December 31
Intermountain Vein Center supports college students who choose to live a healthy lifestyle amidst the stressful circumstances of being a college student. Share your thoughts about healthy living for a chance to win $2,000! You must have a GPA of 3.4 or higher to apply.
17. The #BrokeScholar Opportunity Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by August 31
Broke college students are always finding creative ways to make money. Now you can make money writing about how to make money. Write a short 300-600 word essay explaining your money making idea. You must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher to apply.
18. SlickDeals Student Scholarship Program – $5,000 – Apply by April 30
Write a 500-word essay on your best money-saving tips for college for your chance to win $5,000 for college expenses! You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
19. Good360 Sustainability Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply by November 30
If you have a green side and a creative side, this $1,000 scholarship is for you! You must have a GPA of 3.3 or higher to apply.
20. Burning Tree Academic Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by December 1
Write a reflective essay (500-750 words) about a moment that influenced your decision to pursue higher education, for your chance to win $1,000. You must cite at least two pieces of academic content in your essay. You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
21. CrowdReviews.com Transparency Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply annually by December 15
Write a 700-1000 word essay stating how the scholarship syncs up with the your personal goals and what your plans are after college graduation. CrowdReviews.com will award a $5,000 scholarship to the student who writes the best essay! You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.
22. HeadsetPlus.com College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by December 31
Headset.com is offering a $1,000 scholarship to an ambitious student who makes the best video about themselves. You must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply.