Make your club a success!
Whether you are starting a new club or you want to take your existing school club up to the next level, TUN’S Community Tools will help you succeed!
Starting a Group
The first step in using TUN’s Community Tools is creating a group for your club.
- Sign up on TUN
- Create a profile description for your group
- Upload image
- Make group public in your community or private (recommended)
Scheduling an Event
Schedule your first event to kick off things with your group using TUN Community Tools.
- Create a title for the event
- Show who is organizing the event
- Set a time and location for the event
- Describe your event so your club members know what to expect
Creating a Post
Is there something that you would like to share? Is there a question you would like to ask? If so, creating a post is a great way to do that.
- Ask a question
- Let members know about something
- Post an item for sale within the club
Interacting With Club Members
Club members can interact with each other in an intuitive way. They can:
- Like, comment, and reply to posts and events
- Show interest in posts and events
- Chat directly with other club members
Public or Private?
Do you want your club open to everyone so students in your community can join automatically? Or, do you want it private so they can only join upon approval by the club’s administrator?
Inviting Your School Friends
You have two ways to invite friends from your school to TUN communities.
- By Email — Enter their email addresses, and we will invite them for you.
- Via Shareable Link — We supply you with a shareable link that you can share with your friends.
Updating Your Profile
You can update your profile easily at any time. Click your name, select your profile, and edit your basic information.
TUN’s Community Tools are a perfect fit for college clubs of all sizes. Private, free, and designed to build communities, our group features allow you to grow and maintain your clubs. You can share your story, stay in touch with members, create engagement within your club and your university, and more.
High School Clubs
Whether you are starting a high school club or are involved in an existing one, TUN’s Community Tools will help you achieve your goals. Private, free, and designed to build communities, our group features allow you to grow and maintain your clubs. You can share your story, stay in touch with members, create engagement within your club and your high school, and more.
Got some ideas to improve our Community Tools? Let us know!
We are constantly updating and improving upon our group features, so if you have any ideas for improvement, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.