This course covers a wide variety of IT security concepts, tools, and best practices. It introduces threats and attacks and the many ways they can show up. We’ll give you some background of encryption algorithms and how they’re used to safeguard data. Then, we’ll dive into the three As of information security: authentication, authorization, and accounting. We’ll also cover network security solutions, ranging from firewalls to Wifi encryption options. Finally, we’ll go through a case study, where we examine the security model of Chrome OS. The course is rounded out by putting all these elements together into a multi-layered, in-depth security architecture, followed by recommendations on how to integrate a culture of security into your organization or team.
At the end of this course, you’ll understand:
● how various encryption algorithms and techniques work as well as their benefits and limitations.
● various authentication systems and types.
● the difference between authentication and authorization.
● how to evaluate potential risks and recommend ways to reduce risk.
● best practices for securing a network.
● how to help others to grasp security concepts and protect themselves.
Price: Enroll For Free!
Subtitles: English, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Arabic
IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts – Google