This course will teach you the tools you’ll need to understand the fundamentals of financial accounting. Concise videos, the financial records of a small business, and “your turn” activities guide you through the three most commonly used financial statements: the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement, and the Statement of Cash Flows. Beyond recording transactions, you’ll learn how to prepare these financial statements, and read and analyze them to draw basic conclusions about a company’s financial health.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Use journal entries to record transactions
– Prepare and use t-accounts to summarize transactions recorded during an accounting period
– Describe the three most commonly used financial statements and how they fit together
– Prepare these financial statements based on transactions recorded during an accounting period
– Draw basic conclusions about a company’s financial health
Price: Enroll For Free!
Financial Accounting Fundamentals – University of Virginia