TUN Scholarship Index
ZipRecruiter’s mission is to help people find jobs. They know that a majority of students are also jobseekers, so to further help them out, ZipRecruiter is offering this $3,000 scholarship!
Write about a previous job you’ve held and your ideal post-graduate career to win this scholarship!
- Applicants must:
- Be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
- Be 18 years of age or older (or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence)
- Be enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university in the United States
How to Apply:
- Write a 500-800 word essay that addresses both prompts:
- Describe a job you previously held – or hold.
- Describe your ideal post-graduate job.
- Be sure to include the following information in both of your responses:
- The job title and primary responsibilities of the position
- What steps must a person take to get the position? (Required qualifications, certifications, education, etc.)
- Describe a day in the life in the position
- The pros and cons of the position
- Fill out the online scholarship application and attach your essay as a .PDF, .DOC, or .DOCX.
Deadline: June 30