TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
WaterGearLab knows the importance of having a good college education, which is why they are offering an annual $500 scholarship to assist students in achieving their dreams.
Do you like outdoor water sports? Write about how you stay safe doing what you love!
Rules and Eligibility
- The scholarship is open to all current undergraduate or graduate students.
- In-coming full-time students who are currently enrolled are also eligible.
- Candidate should include their college transcript or class schedule along with essay.
- WaterGearLab has the rights to publish any essay submitted on their website/blog.
- Only one entry per student is allowed. Multiple entries would be disqualified.
- Any identified plagiarized content will be immediately rejected.
- Candidates must be schooling in any of the approved colleges in the U.S, UK and Canada.
- Winner will provide a photograph and a maximum of 50 words testimonial for promotional purpose on this page.
How to Submit your Application
Write a 500 – 1,000 word essay on the subject “Safety Tips For Out Door Water Sports” while considering the requirements above. Applications should be submitted to us via a Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) file at email@example.com with all of the details listed below:
- “WaterGearLab Scholarship 2017” as the subject of the email
- Personal Details (Full Name, Phone, Home Address and Email)
- Area of study
- School Name
In addition to the essay, participants should send a short write up stating why he/she needs this scholarship. This won’t make up part of the word count.
Criteria For Picking The Winner
The winner will be picked based on quality of the content submitted and financial needs. Proper Citation of external resources or references will also count.
All entries should be made on or before June 30, after which the team of judges will select the winner. Winner will be published on July 15 on the website.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship program, contact the WaterGearLab team with appropriate subject.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks