TUN Scholarship Index
The Tree Center Scholarship gives you the chance to create real change in the world by being innovative, taking risks, and using your talents to help other people (while getting rewarded!).
This scholarship is awarded four times a year. Bookmark this page and check back every few months!
Are you feeling super creative and motivated today? Want to take some crazy idea you have, turn it into reality, and make money for doing it? Then this scholarship may just be perfect for you! The Tree Center Scholarship is about acknowledging that you are more than your GPA and giving you the chance to create real change in the world by being innovative, taking risks, and using your talents to help other people. With four contests held every year, there are plenty of opportunities for you to get creative and earn money for your efforts.
Create an innovative project that makes a genuine difference in people’s lives and write an essay explaining this project. Must obtain a letter of recommendation. Submit all information here.
- Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be US citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid student visa.
- Must have designed a project that makes a difference in the lives of others (a website, blog, app, fundraising event, etc).
- Must submit an essay describing the goal of the project and providing supporting documentation.
Due Dates: March 20 – June 20 – September 20 – December 20
Upload an essay, letter of recommendation, and photo of yourself before submitting the application on their website.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks