TUN Scholarship Index
Toptal Scholarships aims to empower future female leaders to make the world a better place. They are awarding $10,000 and a year of mentorship to five future female leaders who want to change the world.
Are you an aspiring female leader who wants to change the world? If so, apply for a chance to win $10,000!
- The Scholarships Program is only available to individuals who consistently live and identify as women, age 16 and older.
- This is an international Scholarship Program. However, you must be a legal resident or citizen of your country of residence to enter the Scholarship Program.
- You must apply to the region for which country you are a legal resident, as determined by the list in the appendix of this document. The Scholarship Program is not available to any resident or citizen of any country that prohibits the Scholarship Program or that is prohibited by U.S. law (e.g., the Crimea region of the Ukraine, North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, or Syria). You may be asked to provide proof of residence, and any supporting documentation, in the interview stage of the application process.
- The Scholarship program is not available to any person listed on any of the following (or similar) lists: Specially Designated Nationals and Consolidated Sanctions Lists (maintained by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of the Treasury); the Denied Persons, Entity, and Unverified Lists (maintained by the Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Commerce); and the Consolidated List of sanctions designations by the United Nations, European Union and United Kingdom.
- Employees, clients, and contractors (including current talent engaged with or through Toptal) of Toptal, LLC as well as other companies involved in the conduct of this Scholarship Program, and any employees, members of the immediate families and households of any such employees and contractors of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter.
- Void where prohibited by law.
How to Apply:
- First, write a blog post on your chosen idea to change the world. The blog post (“Blog Post”) must clearly include the following sections:
- Your vision to change the world
- How you believe you can accomplish your goals
- Support and mentorship you need to accomplish your goals
- It must clearly and unambiguously reference Toptal Scholarships
- Publish the Blog Post on your personal blog about your idea. The Blog Post must be at least 1,000 words. To be and remain eligible for the Scholarship Program, the Blog Post must remain posted during the entire Scholarship Program, including any period of awards.
- If you decide to include in your application links to software you have written, you must link to the GitHub repository in the application form. Any type of GitHub contribution is acceptable, provided that (a) it must consist solely of your own personal work and (b) it must comply with all of GitHub’s requirements, policies, guidelines, and terms and conditions with respect to starting or contributing to an open source project on GitHub. Any further files (for example, videos or presentations) you create to support your application, must be linked to in the Blog Post.
- Complete the application on http://toptal.com/scholarships-for-women/apply. For your application to be eligible for entry, you must answer all application questions and your answers must be complete and accurate.