This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Write an essay about social media for a chance to win $2,000 towards your education!
- Either be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited university or college, or be able to present a legitimate letter of acceptance from an accredited university or college.
- Have either an identity card, identification number or any other type of legal document that is provided by an institution.
How to Apply:
1. Write a 2,000-2,600 word essay on the following prompt:
Students use social media and the internet in all kinds of ways, from keeping in touch with their friends to researching for and submitting assignments. One of the least thought about uses of social media is leveraging it to get a job after college. Discuss some of the ways that you could use social media to get a job after college. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using social media to get a job after college?
2. Email essay to email@example.com.
3. Fill out application on the website (see button below).
Deadline: March 30th
Amount: Three winners win $2,000 each.
Tip: Be creative and original when writing the essay, and don’t procrastinate! Good luck. :’)
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks