TUN Scholarship Index
This $1,000 scholarship program was made for students studying social sciences, at either college or graduate level of education.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- In order to qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be a full-time student enrolled in college or university with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must write an essay of 600-1,000 words on any aspect of better parenting, backed up by scientific research. The essay must cite published scientific studies, yet be written in a language that most parents can understand.
- The essay should be formatted in Microsoft Word or Open Office Format, and sent to Parenting Pod along with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- A photograph and 100 words Bio
- Blog URL(Optional)
- Unofficial copy of latest transcript or report card showing your GPA (must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered)
- Proof of being a student
- In case of age below 18, scanned copy of consent of parents/legal guardians
Deadline: July 31
Read some of the website’s articles to use as reference!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks