TUN Scholarship Summary
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Kaplan Group sees value in continuous education and helping students grow. Because of this, The Kaplan Group is offering a $1,000 scholarship to any undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a business or law-oriented degree program.
If you’re pursuing a business or law degree, check out this scholarship!
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA requirement of 2.50.
- Applicants must study any of the following fields: MBA, Finance, Accounting, Law, Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, and Business Administration.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any accredited 2 year or 4 year college or university in the USA including graduate programs.
How to Apply:
- Write a 600 word essay on one of the following topics:
- Topic 1 – Financial Statements & Business Models
- Topic 2 – Should You Sue Your Customer?
- Topic 3 – Tell Us About A Personal Finance Experience
- Email your essay as a .PDF with a title page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to include the following information in the email:
- Field of Study
- Year of School
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Name your essay file as follows:
- lastname-firstname-essay-1.pdf (for essay #1)
- lastname-firstname-essay-2.pdf (for essay #2)
- lastname-firstname-essay-3.pdf (for essay #3)
- Also, complete this short survey. (Survey is required but not used in the scholarship decision process.)
Deadline: August 11