TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Kaplan Group is offering a $1,000 scholarship to any undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a business or law-oriented degree program.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
This scholarship is for students studying a business related major!
- Eligible Fields of Study: MBA, Finance, Accounting, Law, Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Administration.
- Eligible Schools: Any accredited 2 year or 4 year college or university in the USA including graduate programs.
How to Apply:
- Write a 600 word essay on one of the business themed topics that are explained on the scholarship website.
- Submit your essay as a PDF with a title page including the following information:
- Field of Study
- Year of School
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Name your essay file as follows:
- lastname-firstname-essay-1.pdf (for essay #1)
- lastname-firstname-essay-2.pdf (for essay #2)
- lastname-firstname-essay-3.pdf (for essay #3)
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: August 11
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks