TUN Scholarship Index
Fix Your Skin has been a comprehensive, reader-friendly avenue for skin care filled with DIY tips, and they are offering a $1,000 scholarship to three people who care about beauty and health as much as they do!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Express your enthusiasm about skin and general health for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship. Three scholarships will be awarded – that means your chances of winning are also higher!
- Open to all college students.
- Students under the age of 18 will require parental consent.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500-2,000 word essay about “totally natural skincare in today’s busy times.” Include actionable tips that most people should be able to relate to. You can also write from your experience.
- Submit your essay through their online form or email email@example.com.
- Submissions should include:
- Personal details
- Name of school/college/university
- Area of study
- Document proof that can attest to you being a student
- Your unique email address assigned by your institution if possible
Deadline: May 25
Creativity with words is a huge plus for this essay. Make sure to show how your tips/response is useful to the average reader.
[button-green url=”http://fixyourskin.com/scholarship/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Here[/button-green]
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks