TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
In an effort to reduce the devastating consequences of distracted driving among young drivers, the auto accident lawyers at Sutliff & Stout are offering a $2,500 scholarship to students.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Do you have some bad driving habits that you want to get rid of?
- Applicants must be either be out-going high school seniors (graduating in the current year) or students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the current fall semester.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay of at least 500 words detailing your most common distracted driving habits, and describe the concrete steps you will take to put an end to those habits.
- Mail your application to the following address:
s+s First Step to Distraction-Free Driving Scholarship
Sutliff & Stout, PLLC
550 Post Oak Blvd #530
Houston, TX 77027
- Be sure to include the following in your application:
- Your resume
- Your transcript or proof of enrollment
- Your First Step essay
- Email address & phone number
- Copy of driver’s license
Deadline: August 1
Read the FAQ section of the scholarship page for some possible examples of bad driving habits.
Search other scholarships here!