TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Financial Information For The Rest Of Us is a blog that contributes quality content (and now this scholarship) to those looking for financial guidance!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!]
Are you proud of something you’ve overcome? What would this scholarship mean to you?
- Any student currently attending an accredited college (or who will be in the Fall).
How to Apply
- Submit a one page essay addressing the following two questions:
- What struggle have you overcome in your life that you are proud of?
- Financially speaking, what would this scholarship mean to you?
- By the way, they don’t care if it’s single or double spaced, 3 sentences or 3 pages, written in Word, Pages, handwritten, etc. There are NO RULES for HOW you submit it – they are looking at the content, i.e. WHAT you are writing.
Award Amount: $1,000
Deadline: August 29
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks