TUN Scholarship Index
Consider yourself a finance wiz, do ya? Apply to this $1,000 scholarship!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Broke college students are always finding creative ways to make money. Now you can make money writing about how to make money. How sweet is that?
- Must be officially accepted to or currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university for 2016-2017.
- Have an undergraduate cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Any field of study accepted.
- Applicants must answer the following question:
“What is your best idea for making money as a college student?”
- Tweet or post a picture on Instagram of your idea with the hashtag #BrokeScholar.
- Write a short 300-600 word essay explaining your money making idea.
- Fill out and submit their online application form along with the link to your picture or tweet.
- If you would prefer not to use social media just submit your answer in essay form.
Awarded Amount: $1,000
Deadline: August 31
This scholarship is perfect for students with a budget. Don’t hesitate to apply!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks