TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The 10th Circle Internet Marketing Scholarship is a $1000 award for both undergraduate and graduate students who have a passion for internet marketing.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
This scholarship program may appeal particularly to students who major in Communications, IT, Marketing, and Business Studies. However, no previous expertise in the domain of internet marketing is required to apply for this scholarship!
- To be eligible for the 10th Circle scholarship, you need to be currently enrolled in a high school, college or university.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to properly research and write an essay of 600 to 1000 words about ‘the significance of internet marketing today.’ In your essay try to cover the following point:
- Why is internet marketing critical to the marketing strategies of businesses and organizations today?
- You need to fill out your personal details and essay content onto the application form which you can download on the scholarship page.
- Email your application to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: June 1 & December 1
Among other things, evaluation will take into consideration the originality of the ideas, depth of coverage, and writing style.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks