TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The attorneys at Rhine Law Firm, P.C. understand that getting a solid education is one of the most important steps you can take towards striving for excellence. They are offering this scholarship to help one lucky student pay for their college education!
Write about what education means to you for a chance to win this scholarship!
- Option 1 – Any U.S. resident high school senior who is on track to graduate, and currently holds a minimum 3.0 GPA, who plans to pursue a post-secondary degree after graduation.
- Option 2 – Any student currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year post-secondary educational institution.
- To be considered, you must also meet these requirements:
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 overall GPA (or higher).
- You are a U.S. citizen or hold the status of Permanent Resident.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application, including both entry fields (see website for further information)
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Write an introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay in 500-1,000 words about the following topic: How will attending college help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a college education help you achieve your intended goals?
- Finalists must provide the following documents:
- School Transcripts
- Current Proof of Enrollment
- Photo ID
Deadline: August 29
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.