TUN Scholarship Index
Storobin Law Firm PLLC is offering this $500 scholarship because they value education and want to give the outmost support and assistance because of it.
Write about how you managed to overcome obstacles in your life for a chance to win!
- Applicants must be enrolled at any accredited high school, college or universities anywhere in the U.S.A.
- Applicants must be acquiring a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not below or at least 3.0.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay in 500 words or more about the following topic: Explain why you are qualified to win this scholarship. Also, include the struggles you have been through and tell us how you managed to surpass them. State what are the most unforgettable lessons that became your inspirations to proceed studying in higher education and how will education help you throughout your life.
- Email the essay to email@example.com, along with the following information:
- Complete name, address, contact number, and email address
- Current GPA
- Current/previous school attended and the address
- Highest educational attainment
Deadline: July 31