TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
For students who do outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, cycling, hunting, water sports, winter sports – this experience and passion can earn them a $1,000 scholarship.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you have lots of good outdoor memories, apply for this scholarship!
- US undergraduate, postgraduate students at universities, colleges are eligible.
- US high school students or those who are about to enter colleges are eligible.
How to Apply:
1. All participants have to submit a 500 – 1000 word essay on the following topic: “What is your best outdoor recreations memory?”
2. Make sure your essay includes answers to the below questions.
- Where did you spend your time?
- Who did you go with?
- Why it is special and remarkable to you?
3. In addition to the scholarship application, applicants must submit their academic record and resume, and a one-page letter discussing their background, career goals and financial need.
4. Fill out the application form on their website and send it to email@example.com.
Deadline: November 24
Don’t be afraid to show your personality in your essay!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks