TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Orent Law Offices has created a $2,000 scholarship opportunity for military children.
Orent Law Offices wants to recognize the devotion of the families of those in the military by offering this $2,000 scholarship!
- Must be graduating in 2017 or actively enrolled in an accredited U.S college or university (graduate students are welcome to apply).
- Must have a biological or step parent who has served (previously or actively) in any military branch.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500+ word essay, answering the following prompt:
How has your parent’s service shaped your life growing up, and how has it affected your goals and dreams, looking ahead?
- At the beginning of your essay, list your first and last name, email address and phone number. Also list your parent’s full name, rank, and military branch.
- In your submission include a copy of your transcript or any form of attendance verification from a high school, U.S college, or U.S university.
- Email your completed application to email@example.com.
Deadline: November 30
If you know anyone who could benefit from this scholarship don’t forget to spread the word!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks