TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Rover is passionate about helping pet owners through their network of loving and trustworthy pet sitters and dog walkers, which is the largest in the nation. They are also passionate about helping students, which is why they are offering this $2500 scholarship!
Write a 400-500 word essay for your chance to win $2,500!
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of a associates degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree. Rover reserves the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or university enrollment.
- If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- If you’re in college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you’re in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a “Pass” in a Pass/Fail grading system.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
How to Apply for the Rover Scholarship:
- Answer the following question in 400-500 words: Has technology caused you to feel more included in your community, or excluded?
- Put your answer in a Google doc, with your name and year in college at the top (high school seniors allowed).
- Fill out the scholarship form.
- Submit by May 1st, 2018.
Your essay will be judged based on:
- 50% = Thoughtfulness of response
- 30% = Relevance to prompt
- 15% = Quality of composition
- 5% = Grammatical accuracy
Deadline: May 1, 2018
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.