This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
This scholarship is a great opportunity for all the students who have a special interest towards cycling and the related health benefits.
- This scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students.
How to Apply:
- Create a (500-1000 word) content on “Cycling For A Healthy Life.” Include the following ideas in your article:
- How does cycling help you to stay healthy?
- How cycling deals with reducing obesity?
- What are the other health benefits of cycling?
- Email your article in a doc or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Along with the article attachment, provide the following information:
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone And Address)
- Name of the School/College/University you are attending
- Area Of Study
- Any document which can prove that you are a Student
Deadline: May 30
The article should be unique and innovative. It will be judged based on the factual data, usage of words and writing style. So make sure to create a sensible article within the given word limit!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks