TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
ResumeCompanion wants to help you become a better resume writer by offering a $1,000 annual scholarship.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Resume writing isn’t easy. It can be hard to figure out what to include (or what not to include, for that matter). It’s especially difficult when you are a college student who hasn’t had a million jobs yet. This is why ResumeCompanion created a scholarship to try to make it easier for students to learn how to create beautiful resumes. Check out all of the details on the scholarship below, and if you haven’t already, read this for more on what to include in a resume.
Create a resume for a fictional or a nonfictional character for a chance to win $1,000.
- Both domestic and international students may apply
- Must be enrolled, or will be enrolled, in full-time university education at the time of the semester applying
How to Apply
- Create a resume for a fictional or a nonfictional character from TV, history, literature or myth.
- Email your submission to email@example.com.
- The resume must be attached. Acceptable formats include Word, PDF, or infographic.
- The body of the email should include your name, the university attending, and a short explanation of whose resume you are submitting.
Applications recieved before July 14 will be considered for the upcoming Fall semester. Appliations recieved on or after July 15 will be considered for the fall semester of the following year.
Prize: One student will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- Get creative! Think outside the box about who your resume will be about.
- Even though this is a fun contest, make sure to include all of the necessary resume elements!
- Proofread- avoid grammar/spelling mistakes!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks