TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
This $2,500 scholarship is a way for Redfin to help one student on his or her journey through higher education.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Discuss population growth and affordable housing for a chance to win $2,500!
- Legal U.S. resident
- Graduating high school senior or current freshman, sophomore, or junior in college attending an accredited university or college
- 3.0 GPA or above
How to Apply:
- In 800 words or less, answer the following question: When the population of a city grows, low-income people are often forced to move to more affordable areas outside of the city. Many initiatives have been proposed or implemented to keep affordable housing within city limits. Identify one such initiative and discuss its pros and cons.
- Submit your application through their online form.
Deadlines: January 31 & July 31
- 50% = Thoughtfulness of response
- 40% = Quality of composition
- 10% = Grammatical accuracy
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks