TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The $2,500 Randy Pausch Scholarship Fund is offered annually to support students pursuing careers in the development of interactive entertainment, including art, animation, programming, engineering, and game design.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you are a student pursuing a career in the video game or interactive entertainment industry, I have a scholarship opportunity that may be of interest to you. The Randy Pausch scholarship awards students pursuing careers as developers in the industry a chance to win $2,500!
- Must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Must be at least a sophomore or starting your second year at the time of application
- Must intend to enter the game industry as a developer of interactive entertainment
- Any major can apply
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.3
How to Apply
- Complete application online
- Verify enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate studies program for the upcoming academic year
- Write a two-page (maximum) personal statement
- Provide two current, signed letters of recommendation
- Provide your most recent official college/university transcript
One student will receive a $2,500 scholarship.
- Your personal statement is a chance to show your personality, seem human, and illustrate your passion for the industry and your future career path. Discuss any and all topics that are relevant to your career goals and this scholarship opportunity.
- Proofread your statement and avoid grammar/spelling errors at all costs!
- Find two people who know you well to write glowing letters of recommendation for you. Of course, don’t let them over-exaggerate your abilities. And no letters from family members allowed!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks