TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Race Entry offers a $500 scholarship to a student runner with a winning essay. Apply by August 15 each year for your chance to win.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Race Entry is offering a scholarship for a student runner who wants to share their experiences in a short essay. Read on to learn how to apply for a $500 scholarship!
Write an essay about your running experiences for a chance at $500.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university inside the US.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,000-2,000 word essay answering the following prompt:
- Whether you ran a 5K, 10K, half marathon, or marathon, explain what inspired you to run, what challenges you faced, and what you learned through the experience.
- Submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Race to Inspire-Scholarship” in the subject line.
The deadline to apply is August 15. This scholarship is offered annually, so if you miss your chance to enter this year, check back for details about the next contest!
One winner will receive a $500 scholarship.
- Be personal and share your passion for running in your essay!
- Make sure to check for grammar/spelling errors!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks