This is a biannual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each semester!
If you are a dedicated student working hard to pursue a future career path, the Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship is a good opportunity for you. Odenza awards a $500 scholarship twice a year to students who are working to pursue their dreams. All you have to do is write two short essays for your chance to win!
Like their Facebook page and write two short essays for a chance to win $500!
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 25.
- Must have at least one full year of post-secondary studies remaining. Current high school students are also eligible.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- Must be a citizen of the US or Canada.
How to Apply:
- Like the Odenza Facebook page here.
- Write two short (500 words or less each) essays to the following prompts:
- Choose a city located anywhere in the world that you believe would, from a future employment perspective, benefit your career. Explain how spending time in this city would help you become more marketable to a potential employer(s). Clearly identify how it will benefit you.
- Explain why you think you should be granted this scholarship.
Spring: March 30th
Fall: September 30th
Award: One winner will receive a $500 scholarship.
- The essays must follow a clear structure – introductory paragraph with thesis statement, supporting evidence, and a conclusion. Citations are required for any evidence presented.
- Pay attention to style, grammar, and spelling – no errors allowed!
- Proofread your essays and have a friend or professor read through them before submitting them.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks